Sunday, December 18, 2011

Conversations at My House

"I want to be a mom!"
"You have to get kids in order to be a mom. And you have to get married first!"

"Mom, when I grow up, if I have 20 kids, will you babysit them all."
"Absolutely!"
"Great! But, how would we get there?"
"You would need a special bus."
"Cool!"

"I'll babysit your kids when we grow up, but only if they are good." (One kid to a sibling)

If this wasn't so hilarious to me, I might be concerned.

In case you are concerned, keep in mind that they have 7 younger cousins with 2 more on the way, 2 little boys they call cousins, and countless little  kids at church that consider my kids their best friends, including one who calls the girls "Friends" and Gabe "Boy." Every few weeks we go to someone's house where there are only littler kids, and my kids "baby-sit" while the mom and I talk.

This isn't actually that weird of a conversation.

No comments: