Saturday, September 18, 2010

Regularly Scheduled Posting Interupted

I would love to tell you about and show you Gabe and Juliana's first soccer games.

I would love to tell you about our crazy fun weekend.

I would love to show you pictures of my adorable kids.

But, I have been too busy:

Mopping up the flood I caused in my kitchen and laundry room....

Cleaning up the 1-2 glasses I seem to break a day....

Taking care of my sick little girl...

Shuttling kids to soccer practice and games....

Planning out my responsibilities for AWANA, Bible Study, and Small Group...

Volunteering to be an assistant coach and team parent, and maybe agreeing to coach three teams and be on the AYSO board next year....

And enjoying the fun craziness all around me.

Someday soon I will tell you all about them, though.

No comments: