In studying Dr. Suess, Mckenna had a brief writing assignment: List three qualities you think are important for success in life, and explain why you picked them.
1. Scripture. I think Scripture is important in life because without it you can easily get lost.
2. Bravery. Bravery is important in life because you need it in hard times, both physically and emotionally.
3. Perseverance. I think perseverance is important in life because with it you can challenge yourself and make yourself stronger.
The next assignment was to pick three people from history whose shoes you want to walk in for a week.
1. Helen Keller. I would like to be Hellen Keller for a week because that would help me control my frustration. During that week I would work on being slow to become angry and on my sign language.
2. Eve. I would like to be Eve for a week because it would be wonderful to live in a perfect world and walk with God. During that week I would talk to God and ask some questions.
3. Laura Ingalls Wilder. I would want to be Laura for a week because it would be a different experience to be the middle child and to be an adult at a young age. During that week, for fun I would fish and pick berries.