Friday, May 8, 2009

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

The Good: The 5 of us spent all day Wednesday at Sea World on an educational field trip. We had TONS and TONS of fun!
The Bad: Gabriel discovered he Loves roller coasters, especially water ones, and wants to go on them all the time now. 
The Ugly: While the kids' tender skin stayed perfect because of multiple applications of sunscreen, my aging skin got a teeny bit red. Or a lot red. And that would be on account of my forgetting to put sunscreen on myself. Or something.


The Good: I turned in my second to last set of essays for the school year. My job is secure for next year too. I seriously love my job.
The Bad: Sitting in LA traffic ALL DAY to get there and back made me tired and grumpy.
The Ugly: Picked up my last set of essays for the year to be returned in 14 days, and I only made it through 3 last night. I will dominate though, make no mistake.


The Good: Busy, busy day today involving one of my favorite pastor's wife, a Mother's Day Tea at Kenna's school, and errands.
The Bad: Busy, busy day with no time to rest.
The Ugly: Forgot to put 2 birthday cards and 2 Mother's Day cards in the mail.


The Good: Extended Russell Family coming here for Gail's birthday/Mother's day celebration tomorrow.
The Bad: Tim and Ellen can't come. They are forgiven considering their wedding is soonish. Very soonish. And Ellen is in 2 before her own. And they have another one this weekend. They are mostly crazy.
The Ugly: Busy, busy day, and lots and lots of laundry to do before they all come and see my very full laundry baskets.


The Good: I am a sinner, saved by grace, sanctified by grace, wanting to live my life for my Savior. I have overcome, I have conquered sins, I walk uprightly, by His grace.
The Bad: I lose my way, I stumble, I fail to live for Him.
The Ugly: This affects others. I am working on it. I will never be perfect, but I will strive to be godly each day.

No comments: