1. What is something mom always says to you?
J: Jeremy calls me "Sunshine," and Hayden calls me "Ju Ju." (I don't think she understood the question).
M: "I Love you!"
G: "Get on your bed." (That's funny—he gets in trouble the least).
2. What makes mom happy?
J: Happy makes you Happy.
M: When we are good.
G: When I do what she says.
3. What makes mom sad?
J: When I cry.
M: When we are bad.
G: When I don't do what she says.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
J: You tickle me, I laugh.
M: Tickle me
G: You say, "Dinosaur Panda Panda." (You had to be there)
5. What was your mom like as a child?
J: Like me.
M: Were you good?
G: You had a brother and a mother.
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
M: How tall am I? (I answer her, "About 4 feet.") um, 6 feet?
G: 60 (Just 60 :o) )
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
J: Make me happy.
M: Play with us.
G: Play something with your children.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
J: Just stay here.
M: Clean the house, watch a grown up movie (to which Juliana said, "Oh, that's bad.").
G: Watch movies and play games—not kid ones.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
J: Something you do with us, like go to the park.
M: Being a Mommy (aww). Or cooking (she's my favorite in this moment!).
G: A Dog. (okay…)
11. What is your mom really good at?
J: Making Waffles.
M: Being a Mommy.
G: Playing games at youth group.
12. What is your mom not very good at?
J: Spank my Bottom.
M: Ahh..(she could not come up with an answer).
G: Playing Skip-Bo.
13. What does your mom do for a job?
J: Making Waffles
M: Grading Essays
G: Take care of your children.
14.What is your mom's favorite food?
J: Waffles (are we seeing a trend yet? And I am not the one who likes them so much!)
M: Coffee (that's more accurate!)
15.What makes you proud of your mom?
J: Being Happy.
M: For giving up sugar (for Lent).
G: When you win Uno or something.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
G: A Mom of a Kid—Like Elastigirl.
17. What do you and your mom do together?
J: Play Bullfrog.
M: Play a game.
G: Play Games.
18. How are you and your mom the same?
J: We are girls.
M: We are both girls
G: We are Humans.
19. How are you and your mom different?
J: Our eyes.
M: Hair colors are different
G: Our hair.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
M: Because you tell me that you love me.
G: Because she tells me.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
J: Kiss Him
M: Pretty much everything.
G: Because you are married. You like that he drives.
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
G: Red Lobster (not really…but that works).