Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Thankful Challenge, 1 and 2

Something I am going to start, and likely have to catch up on often, is a Thankful Challenge, posting something I am thankful for each day in November. Since it's already the 2nd, I will do 2 today.


1. Salvation. I remember what it was like to walk in darkness. I know the emptiness of humanism and vain pursuits. Knowing heaven awaits me--not by my own merits but by the sacrifice of Jesus Christ--brings me daily strength and joy. The purpose my life has, to live for Him in love and service, is a bonus to the peace I have without a fear of death or life.

2. Daniel. He is not perfect, as much as sometimes I think he is, but he is perfect for me. I purpose to let him know how thankful I am for him this month, and then everyday after.

No comments: