I will leave the child and context up to you.
- No, Orange Juice and Chocolate Milk do not go together.
- Yes, you can watch another movie.
- Yes, you can have a piece of candy...as soon as you stop asking me for candy.
- No, you don't have to floss tonight.
- I know I said we would go to Disneyland--but I should have checked to see that today our passes are blocked. I'm so sorry. Want to take a bath instead?
- Rocky won't go to heaven like we do...it's different for dogs.
- Please stop pouring packets of Equal on the tortilla chips.
- Mommy's tired, she needs a nap. Why don't you go play in the closet?
- You are on Spring Break...Let's NOT do school today...okay, you can do some worksheets. Yes, I will help you.
- Yes, it's March. Yes, Jadelyn is coming soon. No, tomorrow is not June. No, Saturday is not your birthday.
- Gabe, why don't YOU tell ME what comes after Saturday (for the 100th time)...which he did, and all the other days of the week in the correct order. Stinker.
- What comes after mint...umm...Peppermint.
- No, her face should not be all red like that...we are going to Urgent Care now.
- If you are bad again you are taking a nap....if I am bad can I take a nap?
- Is it okay to have Costco Pizza for Easter dinner this year?
- No, we aren't doing anything for Easter--we are too tired.
And my personal favorite:
Stop!! That's glue not chapstick!