Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thankful Challenge, Day 18

18. Our House. Not having a home of our own made us think long and hard about what we wanted. Then we realized it really did not matter the size, layout, or color of our next home--we would be thankful for just about anything! But as He always does, God provided above and beyond our dreams. This house we are renting is perfect for us. Large living spaces for both playing and hosting small groups, a room for the girls, one for Gabe, and even a spare room for guests (and all the homeschool stuff!), and a good sized backyard for the kids to play in. There are so many bonuses to our home, I couldn't even begin to list them. And though I can honestly say that I learned to truly count home as wherever my family is, I am thankful for the this great house to call home for now.

No comments: