Sunday, May 31, 2009

Yes. We. Can.

Some said we couldn't. Some said we shouldn't. But we did.

After a long, hard day of labor in which Dan (with some help from me) ripped off old siding and installed new siding on a neighbor's house, with only a quickly built custom ramp and a jerry rigged "pulley" made from rope and a piece of pipe, Dan and I muscled my piano into dad's truck so it could (finally) come home. I pulled while he pushed. We all know who did the most labor. Juliana kept trying to play the piano while we were moving it, and Gabe happily hung out in the truck (his favorite place).

*all pictures taken by Mckenna (7.5)except the last one, which she asked me to take.

2 comments:

Grandma Cyndi said...

Wow what a team, we will miss it but it is a good home now! See you in a week.

Jennifer said...

She's quite the photographer!!! That's awesome.