Monday, March 16, 2009

Bullet Style

--**Update** pray for Gabe. His cold has gone to his right ear, which is a problem since he is allergic to antibiotics. This is always the touchy time for me, when I wonder what to do since he cannot take them.

-450 Essays in 5 weeks.

-Some crazy sinus thing that acts like allergies, and responds to allergy medicine, but is contagious. It's hit the whole family, and half the church.

-Great day with my family for my dad's birthday on Saturday. Moved some furniture, Dan got to go shooting, kids read and drew with Great Grandma Sherry and Grandma C., walk to the park with Kaleigh, Fantastic dinner at Black Angus. Only downside was the kids leaving Kaleigh (tears) and my 2 hour nap forced by allergy medicine.

-Currently updating my computer with Leopard, iLife 09, and iWork 08. Trying to get my 6000 photos put on my external hard drive and burned onto DVDs. Complicated by my lack of computer savvy.

-4 Busy weekends in a row coming up. All good, all requiring advanced planning. 

-Reading 3 books right now. More on that later.

-Still have posts I am wanting to write and share.

Love you!

1 comment:

Tami said...

Whew! Makes me tired just reading about it! :)