Tuesday, September 16, 2008

WE DID IT!

****Update**** I have raised more than enough money to buy over 50 pairs of flip flops. Today I am setting off to find the best deals. I heard about $.25-.50 flip flops at Walgreens, but our Walgreens had already packaged theirs up. I am headed out to talk to managers of Walgreens, CVS, and Old Navy to see if they want to make a deal! Pray I come home with 150 pairs instead of 50!

Way to go team! We hit my original goal of 50 pairs of flip flops for Flip Flop Fleet. Nice work! I am going to place the order on Friday--I have to work out where they are being sent! So, you can continue to donate (use the paypal donate button on the top right of this page) until Friday. And, we can always order more another time.

Thanks for joining with me and FFF. We are so excited to get these shoes ordered and get them to children in Haiti!


No comments: