Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Cheesy Rodent

This, thankfully, is not another animal post.

There is a Veggie Tales that mocks some establishments--including Starbucks--my favorite of which is a giant mouse with an electronic voice repeating over and over, "Cheesy, Cheesy, Cheesy." Seriously, who thought it was a good idea to name a kid's restaurant/play place after a rodent.

But, we did go to Chuck E Cheese the other day. This is best we could do as far as pictures go. The last one is my friend Rebecca. She and I are going to do homeschool preschool together for Gabe and her son Sam. One day we will start--I am the slacker, it's been too busy!



***Mckenna was in school, and did not get to come. We are dealing with that hard fact of life right now. Both of us, actually, as I miss her and she feels like she misses out. 

No comments: