Monday, February 4, 2008

Blogger Block (aka, too busy to try)

So, since we have moved (one month ago), I have not taken a picture, and have not had a free minute. I don't talk to anyone very often, I don't reply to email quickly, and I don't check my other accounts (like myspace and facebook more than twice a week).

However, I am going to turn over a new leaf. I am feeling like things are normalizing (is that a word?) and even though normal equals crazy busy, I can fit things into my life when I know what life looks like.

Check back soon for pictures of the kids and the new digs, and for tales of winter camp, being home with 3 kids again (still haven't started Mckenna in school of any kind...), and life here. They may not be brilliant and witty, but they will be here...soon.

That's all for now.

No comments: