Monday, April 27, 2009

More Decorating

My mom passed on some talents to me: cooking from scratch and without a recipe, buying groceries and clothes at a huge discount, and loving Dark Chocolate (is that a talent?). Sadly, as hard as she tried, there is one of her talents I did not pick up on. Sewing.

Lucky for me she likes to come sew at my house. Check out my new valences! They are in the same room as my green wall, and match the "Russell" sticker perfectly.





While I was at the Craft store, exchanging one of the rods for the valences, I spent $7.00 on materials--foam board, scrapbook paper, and a certain glue.

Then I came home and created these. Big art for $7.00!






4 comments:

Grandma Cyndi said...

They look great! (If I do say so my self) Where is the picture of the Russell sticker? I thought it was with the new green wall picture. Thanks again for a fun, productive weekend with fun games and yummy meals, Mom.

Tami said...

Ooooh, pretty! I like it! :)

Jennifer said...

You are crafty! And your mom is talented. I like it!!

Michael said...

First of all, i do think that the love of dark chocolate should be considered a talent. And second, will you show me how to make your art work? Art is soooo expensive!
Briana